cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

writer0021
Manali B Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
5111 of 7,737

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5112 of 7,737

If it is approved, it won't last 5 minutes with a fake photo

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5113 of 7,737

Hi Manali,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
asgharali17
Ali A Member Since: Jun 28, 2020
5114 of 7,737

up work said to me that my profile is under review,however i haven't recived any email from upwork but i can submit a proposal, plz tell whether my account is approved or not.

fortune_salawu
Fortune S Member Since: Jun 28, 2020
5115 of 7,737
Hi, I am new to upwork and I would like to know if my profile has been approved.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5116 of 7,737

Hi Fortune,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please read through the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
d3fbb735
Dennis M Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
5117 of 7,737

I will i know my upwork account is approved? can i get a job with 80% account completion?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5118 of 7,737

Hi Dennis,

I checked and your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
stevenmaz
Tawanda M Member Since: Dec 17, 2019
5119 of 7,737

Hello,

I apologize for the silly question, but how can I tell if my profile has been accepted/approved? I haven't received a confirmation email, yet the reject/resubmit/under approval banner no longer appears. 

Thanks so much. Being new the community, I really appreciate the help!

Tawanda

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5120 of 7,737

Hi Tawanda,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled