cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5111 of 5,193

Hi Karl,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dusan D Member Since: Apr 12, 2020
5112 of 5,193

Hey,

Any chance if someone can confirm if everything is okay with my profile?
I'm not able to submit a proposal, but I've managed to finish one project when client sent me an invitation.
I also have a support ticket for this problem.

Regard,

Dusan

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5113 of 5,193

Hi Dusan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Katarina V Member Since: Apr 12, 2020
5114 of 5,193

Hello,

I've created my account yesterday and sent it for review. However, I haven't gotten any email confirming or denying the approval. Can you tell me if it was approved?

Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5115 of 5,193

Hi Katarina, 

I can confirm that your registration has been accepted. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps! Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Masab M Member Since: May 24, 2019
5116 of 5,193
Please check my account is it approved or not
Highlighted
Masab M Member Since: May 24, 2019
5117 of 5,193
I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5118 of 5,193

Hi Masab,

Yes, your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sean R Member Since: Apr 16, 2020
5119 of 5,193

Hi,

I went through the profile creation completely. I know this because I recieved the confirmation text code and entered it in. This was only today, and I understand it takes 24 hours to review. What i'm concerned about is the fact that when I log back into my profile it takes me back to the beginning of the profile creation process, making it seem like my profile didn't get submitted, and hours of my time today was wasted... Or, this is just a bug in the system and my profile was submitted and is actually under review. Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5120 of 5,193

Hi Sean,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS