cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5151 of 7,713

Hi Shivam,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
mariajamir
Ma Jamir B Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
5152 of 7,713

Hi! Newbie here.

How will I know if my profile has been approved already? It says here that I will receive an email from you but I still havent received it yet. Thank you!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5153 of 7,713

Hi Ma Jamir,

At the moment your application is under review. Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed, thank you.

Untitled
babatunde_ojo
Ojo Babatunde S Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
5154 of 7,713

Hello,

Please i'd like to know if my Upwork account has been approved or not. Thanks

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5155 of 7,713

Ojo B wrote:

Hello,

Amazing how many writers in the voice-over category had the same idea for their overview text!

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
5156 of 7,713

Petra R wrote:

Ojo B wrote:

Hello,

Amazing how many writers in the voice-over category had the same idea for their overview text!

I did not even know that writers do voice overs! I guess it's such a specific niche market that they can command their 400$ per hour rate.

javfaizan
Javeria F Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
5157 of 7,713

Hi guys, I am new here. Could you please guide me how can I tell if my profile is approved or not? I haven't received any declination email and my bidding options are open now. Does this mean that I'm in?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5158 of 7,713

Hi Jeveria,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
renalyn_atay22
Renalyn A Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
5159 of 7,713

Hi,

I would like to ask how will I know if my profile is approved o not? Or can anyone help me check if my status is already approved?

Thanks,

Renalyn

ali-adham
Ali A Member Since: Apr 29, 2020
5160 of 7,713