cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
511 of 1,322

Hi Aditi, 

I apologise for the delay. I'll follow up your account with the team handling the profile reviews so that they can proceed with reviewing your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Aditi B Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
512 of 1,322
Thankyou, much appreciated.
Oleh A Member Since: Nov 25, 2018
513 of 1,322

My account verified, I guess. But in the Membership & Connects page I see the next message:

Your profile has not yet been approved

Once your profile has been approved you can view your default membership plan or upgrade your plan on this page.

How should I approve my account?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
514 of 1,322

Hi Oleh,

It may take 24 hours for the profile review process from the time you submitted it for review. Once completed, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you of the status of your profile approval, thanks!

Joanne
Asif J Member Since: Nov 25, 2018
515 of 1,322
Please verify my account is approved or not
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
516 of 1,322

Hi Asif,

Yes your profile is approved but you will need to complete it as much as you can so that you can sent proposals. For help about completing your profile check out this guide, thank you.

Untitled
Hemanth K Member Since: Nov 26, 2018
517 of 1,322

I have submitted my profile 2weeks still i am getting message like profile is under review will hear back in 24 hoursHow long it will take to review

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
518 of 1,322

Hi Hemanth,

I checked and see your profile has been accepted, you can proceed with completing your profile and getting familiar with the platform by reviewing these resources before starting to submit proposals.

Anna B Member Since: Nov 27, 2018
519 of 1,322

I created my profile, and sent his, but more than a week I have not received confirmation. How can I solve that?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
520 of 1,322

Hi Anna,

I checked your account and you still haven`t submitted your application for a review, if you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Our review process can take up to 24 hours, once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS