cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5251 of 7,721

Hi Millie,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
ff57406d
Suleman M Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
5252 of 7,721

I have not got any email regarding my approval but it seems to me that i can now apply for the job and i can upgrade my account to plus. But still not sure

Kindly help

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5253 of 7,721

Hi Suleman,

Yes, your profile is approved as well, thank you.

Untitled
colstonmoder
Colston M Member Since: Jul 23, 2020
5254 of 7,721

Hello,

How do I know if my profile is approved? I am very excited for the opportunity to start collaborating with other users.

Thank you,

Colston

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5255 of 7,721

Hi Colston,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
0571a81d
Ferdinand R Member Since: Jul 23, 2020
5256 of 7,721
Good evening

Is approved my profile on up work?
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5257 of 7,721

Hi Ferdinand,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
mkhan6720
Mohsin K Member Since: Jul 23, 2020
5258 of 7,721

same question

mohammadammar97
Mohammad A Member Since: Jul 23, 2020
5259 of 7,721

hi, i created a new account on upwork but i havent recieved any email yet and im not able to see any notification regarding it so far please tell me is there any way i can see that my account is approved or not ?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5260 of 7,721

Hi Mohammad and Mohsin,

I checked your profiles, and I'm happy to confirm that it has been accepted. Please check out the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS