cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5261 of 6,955

Hi Tarteel,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Tarteel K Member Since: Aug 21, 2020
5262 of 6,955

Dear Aleksandar D,

Thank you so much !! I can't wait to get started

Sincerely,

Tarteel K

Abril J Member Since: Dec 29, 2019
5263 of 6,955

Hello, I received an email to notify me that my profile has been approved, however, when I try to buy connects it says that my account is still under review and I do not have a membership yet.

Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
5264 of 6,955

Hi Abril,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Maheen M Member Since: Aug 24, 2020
5265 of 6,955

Hi, I am maheen, I wanna tell you that my Upwork account isn't approved yet. My friends and family told me to work on upwork as there are good clients at Upwork rather then freelancer freelance is having fake clients I don't want to work on freelancer as there clients mostly cheat us. Kindly accept my request for Upwork

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5266 of 6,955

Hi Maheen,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible with more information about your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Lischan A Member Since: Jul 26, 2020
5267 of 6,955

good day, hope you are doing will admist this pandemic.

i want to know if my application was accepted?

if not . i have been receiving email from upwpork saying my account is be private and so forth

i also dont understand how to get started with a job. would you be kind to help me navigate my way around the system?

thank you.

kind regards. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5268 of 6,955

Hi Lischan,

Yes, your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mehndiratta Member Since: Aug 26, 2020
5269 of 6,955

Hi, I am Har**bleep**, I am a active freelancer on upwork and I want help for my friend her up work profile is rejected she has about  2years experience in financial services,excel and data entry

I brought him to work on upwork as there are good clients at Upwork  . I want you reassess her profile to work as a freelancer. Kindly request you to accept her request for Upwork

her profile link- Name- **Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Any help is appreciated

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
5270 of 6,955

Hi Mehndiratta,

While we would love to welcome all freelancers to Upwork, we want to increase the likelihood that freelancers who register can successfully find the opportunities they seek. This requires us to balance the skills offered by new and existing freelancers with the availability of projects that match those skills.

Please know, due to privacy concerns, we are not able to discuss another user's account status here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS