cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5291 of 5,586

Hi Iftikhar, 

I can confirm that your Upwork registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Omer I Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
5292 of 5,586

how i know my upwork id is approved ?

Highlighted
5293 of 5,586

Hi Omer, 

I'm happy to confirm that your profile registration has been approved. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps. Good luck, Omer!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Waqas I Member Since: Jan 29, 2020
5294 of 5,586
Hey,
Please check and tell me if my profile is approved.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5295 of 5,586

Hi Muhammad Waqas,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Panayiotis G Member Since: Jan 29, 2020
5296 of 5,586
Hello,

I’ve created my profile and application 2 days ago and I thought it was submitted but after receiving no notifications I stumbled on this threat.
I’m very confused, when i press on Review Application it takes me to another window that seems to be the beginning of the application all over again and there is no option to submit my application form.

Please help
Highlighted
5297 of 5,586

Hi Panayiotis, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Miguel P Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
5298 of 5,586

Hello, I would like to know if my profile has been approved. I didn't receive any notification via email.

Best regards,

Miguel Angel

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5299 of 5,586

Hi Miguel,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Omair H Member Since: Jan 31, 2020
5300 of 5,586

Could you please confirm is my account approved? Should I start sending proposals?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS