cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Arista Marie D Member Since: Aug 23, 2018
531 of 1,341

Hi, I want to know how to check if my profile has been approved? Thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
532 of 1,341

Hi Arista Marie,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
D'Agostino P Member Since: Nov 29, 2018
533 of 1,341

Deall all,

I tried to create a freelancer profile one week ago and I'm still waiting for the approval.. Is that normal? How can I get in contact with the site masters?

Thank you in advance!

Pietro

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
534 of 1,341

Hi D'Agostino,

You will need to submit your application for a review, if you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Our review process can take up to 24 hours and once it's finished our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Kristians Z Member Since: Nov 29, 2018
535 of 1,341

I wanted to know if it is normal that my account is in review already for 3 weeks? No news about Upwork from November 6th!

Thanks!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
536 of 1,341

Hi Kristians,

I checked your account and can confirm that your application was not submitted for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application, our review process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you.

Untitled
Nilgun C Member Since: Nov 30, 2018
537 of 1,341
Hi i checked several times my email but no reply whether i’m rejected or approved..
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
538 of 1,341

Hi Nilgun,

I've just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application.

It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results.

We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nilgun C Member Since: Nov 30, 2018
539 of 1,341
Hi i did not receive any email, so i cannot understand whether i’m rejected or my profile is incomplete that’s why i didnt receive any email.

Thank you for your support
Ehtsham U Member Since: Oct 16, 2018
540 of 1,341

Hi,

I have resubmitted my application for upwork account but still, I did'nt receive any email about approval or rejection. How can I know that my account is approved?

Thank you,