cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

pmcavida
Patricia Miel C Member Since: Sep 11, 2020
5581 of 8,037
Hello

I would like to know if my upwork profile is already approved??
248c8c0b
Tamim A Member Since: Sep 6, 2020
5582 of 8,037

if you have a blue tic on your profile then , your a approved member of upwork , and if you attend interview from upwork then your profile will be approved in short time like 24hr 

248c8c0b
Tamim A Member Since: Sep 6, 2020
5583 of 8,037

i visit your profile and its not approved , make sure to attend the interview and check your email , be honest  and give right answers to upwork officer and then shortly you get a tic on your profile 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5584 of 8,037

Hi Patricia Miel,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
amiralitariq
Amir A Member Since: Oct 21, 2017
5585 of 8,037

I would like to know is my profile approved or not ?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
5586 of 8,037

Hi Amir,

Welcome to Upwork. I checked and can confirm that your account has been approved. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola

Untitled
vandanachhibber
Vandana C Member Since: Sep 13, 2020
5587 of 8,037

Hi My profie is not approved yet, Any reasons?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
5588 of 8,037

Hi Vandana,

I checked and can confirm that your profile is approved. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check out our Resource Corner for some great advice that can help you get started.

~ Nikola

Untitled
vandanachhibber
Vandana C Member Since: Sep 13, 2020
5589 of 8,037

I checked may be its approved, but i am unable to upgrade my membership.

I attached file what i can see in my settings.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
5590 of 8,037

Hi Vandana,

Upon checking your account I can see you're an exclusive Agency member, which is why you're unable to upgrade your membership. In short, all proposals you submit are branded with the agency you're part of, and any Connects spent will count towards the Agency available Connects. You may want to have a look at this help article that better explains how this works for you.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS