cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Zaryab Y Member Since: Feb 28, 2019
551 of 2,572

please check what issue my account having is it approved or not

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
552 of 2,572

Hi Zaryab,

I can see that you`ve submitted your profile for a review, please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Mariz G Member Since: Nov 8, 2018
553 of 2,572

Hi,

How do I know if my profile is approved because there's no submit button?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Mariz

554 of 2,572

Hi Mariz,

I checked your account and I can see that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. The review process can take up to 24 hours, thank you.

Untitled
Anmar A Member Since: Nov 2, 2018
555 of 2,572

Hellow UPWORKERS ! i wanna know if i have been approved or not ye >> thank youu in advaaaance !

Ace Contributor
Kendra B Member Since: Sep 25, 2018
556 of 2,572

Um, did you check your email? Upwork is usually pretty quick about getting back to their potential freelancers. The only thing I was asked to provide was a copy of my driver's license, and that was only to have access to the jobs marked "U.S. only." I suppose you could even skip doing that if you are open to working at jobs that don't have that designation. 

Sorry if this post isn't much help. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
557 of 2,572

Hi Anmar, 

I checked your account and confirm that it has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Anmar A Member Since: Nov 2, 2018
558 of 2,572
Dozens of thanks Ms Avery! , I'm proud to be part of Upwork community.
Ana C Member Since: Nov 9, 2018
559 of 2,572

I submitted my profile for creation last monday, but still no answer. How long does this usually take? Is there something you could do or I should do?

Thank you in advance!

560 of 2,572

Hi Ana,

I just checked your account and can see that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please scroll down and click on Review Application, the review process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS