cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Ketan P Member Since: Aug 7, 2019
5921 of 5,962

Hey Bojan,

Can you please tell me that my profile is approved or not? I am not able to find any status on top of my profile and haven't received any mail as well!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5922 of 5,962

Hi Ketan,

Yes, your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Adrian Lloyd A Member Since: Jul 12, 2020
5923 of 5,962

Hi Bojan,

Can you please check my profile also if it is approved?

Thank you,

Adrian

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5924 of 5,962

Hi Adrian Lloyd,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Umar B Member Since: Jul 17, 2020
5925 of 5,962

Who can help me??
Want to know, if my profile is approved?

Regards,
Umar

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5926 of 5,962

Hi Umar,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please read the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ketan P Member Since: Aug 7, 2019
5927 of 5,962

Hey Goran,

Can you please tell me that my profile is approved or not? As I'm not able to see any status on top and haven't received any mail yet!

Highlighted
Wesley D Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
5928 of 5,962

My profile says I have not been approved yet but does not say if it has been submitted for approval, or what further information is needed.

Can I get a status check please?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5929 of 5,962

Hi Wesley, 

It looks like the team reached out to you in 2015 with more information on why your profile registration was rejected at that time. I would recommend uploading a headshot photo of yourself and updating your profile title to clearly describe your skills and experience. 

Here's a great guide for a perfect profile picture. This is also a great resource for tips on how to create a profile that stands out. Once you've edited your profile, please resubmit it for the team's review.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Wesley D Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
5930 of 5,962
How do you “re-submit” the profile for review?