cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

muhammadyusufa
Muhammad Y Member Since: Jul 29, 2019
5951 of 8,037

Not verification, but approve. Previously, my profile was rejected 2X, but after that I got an email from upwork that my account was 'Live'. Is that a sign that my account has been approved?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5952 of 8,037

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
treator
Etienne D Member Since: Mar 8, 2020
5953 of 8,037
Hello,
Yesterday I submitted my profile for approval. No answer yet although today I was invited to submit a proposal by a client. Does it mean that my profile was approved? Thanks.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5954 of 8,037

Hi Etienne,

Yes your profile was approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
treator
Etienne D Member Since: Mar 8, 2020
5955 of 8,037
Thank you so much !
77f951c4
Gift A Member Since: Jan 6, 2021
5956 of 8,037

Hi, I am Gift **Edited for Community Guidelines** and I'm new in Upwork. Please I want to know how long it takes for Upwork to approve a newly created profile and send a response to one's client.

Secondly, I really need assistance in completing my profile up to a 100%.

Thanks in anticipation of your kind response.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5957 of 8,037

Hi Gift,

I checked and it looks like your profile was already accepted. I suggest checking out this Community thread to help you get started on Upwork.

Regarding your profile completeness, there are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 60% you’ll need a photo, title, overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. Feel free to check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
realnashra
Nashrah A Member Since: Jan 6, 2021
5958 of 8,037

hi everyone! im new on this platform ...dont know is my account approved or not.. how to know this . plzz let me know i ll thankful to you. 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
5959 of 8,037

Hi Nashrah, 

I checked and it looks like your account was approved! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
nikunj31
Nikunj G Member Since: May 12, 2018
5960 of 8,037

I cannot see that my account is under review and i have not received a mail regarding that as well which is why i wanted to ask if my account has been approved or not?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS