cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
51 of 547

Hi Denis,

I checked and it looks like you haven't completed your profile yet. Please complete your profile and click the button to submit it for review. You will be notified with the status of the review via email and a notification on your account. Please read this help article for more information how to create 100% complete profile on Upwork! Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ben S Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
52 of 547

How can I tell if my profile is approved?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
53 of 547

Hi Ben and Abigail,

You can go to Find Work> Profile and see if there is a notification about your profile still being under review. Please, note that it can take up to 24 hours for a profile to get reviewed.

Thanks!.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Abigail B Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
54 of 547

Hello I am a new Upwork member and I would like to know when and how will I know if my profile is approved. I log on to see create profile but nothing else so would it be the same way if I am approved or not?

Sahil D Member Since: Oct 8, 2018
55 of 547

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
56 of 547

Hi Sahil, 

Your profile is approved, If you have not, you will only need to select a membership plan to start biding on jobs. You can do this by going to Settings > Membership&Connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Akash P Member Since: Jul 7, 2017
57 of 547

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Akash

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
58 of 547

Hi Akash,

Please refer to the notification our team sent you in April of this year and make the necessary updates to your profile overview and title.

Hasnain T Member Since: Oct 2, 2017
59 of 547

bro i also want to know about my account approval can you please tell me that?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
60 of 547

Hi Hasnain,

Your profile was approved a while ago. It looks like you have completed your profile verification as well and should be able to send proposals to jobs.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS