cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

umeril
Umut Erdal I Member Since: Feb 17, 2018
6031 of 7,519

I'm waiting for my account to be approved even though it's been 40 + hours ..

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
6032 of 7,519

@ Umut --

I have no specific information on your account approval, but I would like to take this opportunity to ask WHY IN THE WORLD you would create a professional profile that includes a photograph of you lighting a cigarette. (?) You aren't applying for work as James Dean, you know. 

Just... So. much. wrong.

umeril
6033 of 7,519

Hello there. I do not know which country you are. Putting pictures with cigarettes can be a shame in your country. I can understand that. But I am not a person who likes taking pictures. There was this photo. I've installed this. That's the only reason. It's been 2 days since my account opened. I will create a more professional profile over time..

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
6034 of 7,519

The cigarette photo is not a "shame" -- it's just an entirely unprofessional presentation. It's the first impression that you will make on a client, and the impression you give is that you are a teenager trying to be cool, not a professional who is serious about work. 

umeril
6035 of 7,519

You're right. As soon as I take a new photo and upload it to my profile. Thanks for your suggestion.

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
6036 of 7,519

Good choice, Umut -- a flexible, intelligent decision that is in your best interest.

umeril
6037 of 7,519

hi i changed my photo. İ hope this is a suitable photograph Smiley Happy

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
6038 of 7,519

@ Umut -- GREAT photograph! Professional and attractive! Well done!

joanbonjoc
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
6039 of 7,519

Hi Umut,

One of our team member created a ticket for you. You may post any questions you have on the ticket thread. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
vgjohn
John S Member Since: Feb 17, 2018
6040 of 7,519

My profile has been under review for over 24 hours even though it said I should hear back before then, can someone help with this? Thanks