cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Uzair C Member Since: Apr 25, 2020
6041 of 7,434

how can i check if my profile is approved?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
6042 of 7,434

Hi Uzair,

Your profile was approved! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
ihor_k_
Ihor K Member Since: Feb 1, 2021
6043 of 7,434

Dear Support Team,

Could you please let me know if my profile is approved and I can start working?  

If it is approved, where I can see that?

Kind regards,

Ihor K.

0729c351
Alfi Alkaf S Member Since: Jan 7, 2021
6044 of 7,434

Usually, a notification email will be sent to you. or there will be a notification on the front page of your profile.
or you can confirm it by submitting a proposal to the job posting in the feed. 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6045 of 7,434

Hi Ihor, 

It looks like an email was sent to you to confirm that your application to join Upwork has been successful. Welcome to Upwork, and the Upwork Community, Ihor! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check resources in this board to help you get started.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
faiqahmed786
Faiq A Member Since: Feb 2, 2021
6046 of 7,434

Anyone can guide me on how can I know that my profile is approved or not?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6047 of 7,434

Hi Fatiq,

I checked, and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post to help you get started on Upwork. 

-Joanne
Untitled
shahid123111
Shahid B Member Since: Feb 2, 2021
6048 of 7,434
Hi, I have resubmitted my profile with different title and skills but upwork not approved it. My client want to work with me on upwork but why upwork is not accepted my profile while everything I providing on profile is perfect. I need to approved it immediately.
Please help me!
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6049 of 7,434

Shahid B wrote:
Hi, I have resubmitted my profile with different title and skills but upwork not approved it. My client want to work with me on upwork

"Your client" can hire you by usingg the "bring your own freelancer" function, which will solve the issue and you will be able to work with that particular client. You won't be able to work with any other clients of course.

Shahid B wrote:
Hi, I have resubmitted my profile with different title and skills but upwork not approved it. 

That's not how it works. The idea isn't to throw all sorts of skills at your profile to see if anything sticks. 

The skills you are listing on your profile are not needed on Upwork because there are already way too many freelancers offering the same things.

The vast majority of people who try to join Upwork are not accepted, and of the few that are accepted, the vast majority never win a single contract. This is particularly true in the categories you want to offer. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6050 of 7,434

Hi Shahid,

I checked, and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork. 

-Joanne
Untitled