cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
601 of 2,756

Hi Anisa,

You will need to submit your application for a review by clicking on the green button Review Application at the bottom of the page. The review process can take up to 24 hours and once it's finished our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Mobashar A Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
602 of 2,756

Actually I just wanted to know if my account is approved ? Because there is no way to check if my account is approved ot not and even there is no way to open a support tickets under the help section. Let me know if I am wrong about the help and support section. Thanks

603 of 2,756

Hi Mobashar,

I just checked your account and can confirm that it was approved, you can start bidding on jobs. Thank you.

Untitled
Melody M Member Since: Oct 8, 2017
604 of 2,756
Hi. I would like to ask for help if you could check the status of my Upwork account. Was it approved or not? I haven't received any email regarding the approval and it doesn't show anywhere on my account. Thank you.
605 of 2,756

Hi Melody,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Mostafa Elawamy M Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
606 of 2,756

I'm wondering why my profile hasn't been approved yet! it's almost a month now!

607 of 2,756

Hi Mostafa,

You will need to click on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page and our team will review it. The review process can take up to 24 hours and our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled
Alan W Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
608 of 2,756
How do I know if my profile has been approved? I never received an email.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
609 of 2,756

Hi Alan,

The profile approval process takes 24 hours. You will receive a notification on your Upwork account and receive an email update about your profile approval status. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Alan W Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
610 of 2,756
Thank you for your reply. It’s been 6 days. Do I need to do something else?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS