cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

gabaymaritess
Maritess G Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
6181 of 7,483

How can I know that my profile is approved? I haven't received any notifications or emails but I can now send proposals.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6182 of 7,483

Hi Maritess,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
168b5190
Fatima D Member Since: Feb 24, 2021
6183 of 7,483

Hi, just want to know if my profile is approved? Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6184 of 7,483

Hi Fatima,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
zhengrong
Rong Z Member Since: Feb 24, 2021
6185 of 7,483

Hi there,

I've created my profile on Upwork and fixed all issues that were submitted on review, but it still doesn't work and shows such a message.

"Unfortunately we were not able to accept the profile you submitted. Please check the messages you received from our support team for more information.

If you would like, you may edit your profile and then resubimit it for another review."

When I click on the link there are no messages to me. I want to know why my profile cannot be accepted.

I really want to start work on Upwork and would like to see any solution for me from you.

Thank you.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6186 of 7,483

Hi Rong,

I checked, and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork. 

-Joanne
Untitled
kmsaif120
K M Saifur R Member Since: Feb 26, 2021
6187 of 7,483

my 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6188 of 7,483

Hi K M Saifur,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
8d9ad199
Ruth Ann Ciocon D Member Since: Feb 26, 2021
6189 of 7,483

Can you please check my account if it is verified or active? Or are there any other actions for me to take? Got a job offer and will start next week, I am just making sure that my account/profile is active/verified so that there will be no hassle. 

Thanks!

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
6190 of 7,483

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm that your profile is approved. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

Additionally, I would like to clarify that only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Nikola

Untitled