cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

zaman_nisar
Zaman N Member Since: Feb 5, 2021
6261 of 7,694
It's been more than a week and I still haven't received any email from upwork. Please help.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6262 of 7,694

Hi Zaman,

Could you please let us know how we can help you? I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Feel free to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
rsaqib11
Saqib A Member Since: Mar 4, 2021
6263 of 7,694
I have created profile yesterday but not received any email of approval but its not even showing on upwork that my profile is under review or rejected. When i went in job feeds i am able to bid project as well. I am confused if my profile is approved or not? Should i wait for email to get confirmation or start bidding projects?
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
6264 of 7,694

Hi Saqib,

Yes, your profile was accepted! 

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
ivybersabal
Ivy B Member Since: Mar 4, 2021
6265 of 7,694

Hello, may I ask if my account has been approved? Not getting confirmation email. Thank you so much.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6266 of 7,694

Hi Ivy, 

I checked, and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork. 

-Joanne
Untitled
ahsan-chugtai
Ahsan C Member Since: Mar 5, 2021
6267 of 7,694

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6268 of 7,694

Hi Ahsan,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
nm279
Neharika M Member Since: Mar 5, 2021
6269 of 7,694

Hi,

Will I be explicitly notified via email if my profile gets approved by Upwork? I have registered, and I see that I am able to access my profile, and see  my job feed, so does that mean my profile is approved, and I can start bidding?

Thanks!

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
6270 of 7,694

Hi Neharika,

I checked and can confirm your profile was approved!

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled