cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

mushtaqmushtaq
Abdul G Member Since: Mar 7, 2021
6271 of 7,694

I want to know is my profile is live?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
6272 of 7,694

Hi Abdul,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
mushtaqmushtaq
6273 of 7,694

I have client he lives in my neighbour I told him I will work with you on upwork.

Is that any problem if he create a client account, post job and send me the URl of job post and hire me?

What are the terms and conditions should I follow?

And It can create any problem for me or not?

Is I will be protected by Upwork Payment protection if he has Verified Payment Method?

Thanks

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6274 of 7,694

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for the message. Please note that clients may not hire friends or family members due to a conflict of interest. Offering services for the sole purpose of obtaining positive feedback of any kind is a serious violation of Upwork TOS.

Untitled
mushtaqmushtaq
6275 of 7,694

He is not a family member nor a friend. And my intent is to sell my service not to get feedback.

I will obey the terms and conditions.

Please tell me the method so he can hire me. He is my facebook friend and lives in my neighbour city

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6276 of 7,694

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for the follow-up. If the client created a client account on Upwork, they can use the "Hire" button on your profile in order to send you an offer. They can follow the steps shared in this Help article.

Let them know they can reach out to us directly in case they need further assistance or guidance.

Untitled
mushtaqmushtaq
6277 of 7,694

Thank you so much sir. It was a great.

So in this way. there will be no problem created for me and my client?

And please give me some tips for project success.

And Please review my profile and give feedback so i can successful on Upwork.

Thanks in advance

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6278 of 7,694

Hi Abdul,

You may check this great topic in our Resource Center to help you enhance your profile: 

Also, I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
m_ndoora
Munashe N Member Since: Mar 2, 2021
6279 of 7,694

Hello,

I created my profile with Upwork but I cannot tell whether my profile is already approved. Someone please help me understand how I can obtain this information. I will greatly appreciate any hel in this regard. Thank you.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
6280 of 7,694

Hi Munashe,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled