cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6281 of 6,454

Hi Manjit,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Martin P Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
6282 of 6,454

Dear UpWork team,

May I know if my profile is approved? 
Already starting to submit proposals and got 1 client who supposedly had offered me a job but I didn't receive the notification. 
I applied yesterday and went straight to submitting proposals (don't know if that's why I don't receive the notification).

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Martin Pardede

Highlighted
6283 of 6,454

Hi Martin,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Martin P Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
6284 of 6,454

Thank you Aleksandar!

Highlighted
Keshav K Member Since: Jun 20, 2020
6285 of 6,454

Has my account been approved for sending proposals?

Highlighted
6286 of 6,454

Hi Keshav,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Additionally, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Eslam M Member Since: Jun 20, 2020
6287 of 6,454

Excuse me, Is my account approved?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6288 of 6,454

Hi Eslam,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs that you're interested in. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Tien D Member Since: Jun 21, 2020
6289 of 6,454

Hi,

I would like to know status of my profile. Could you please help to check whether it's approved or not ?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Belabbes A Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6290 of 6,454

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and i a able to send proposal