🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Leandro Miguel,

Please bear with us as this may take a little time to get information since we’re waiting on a response from another team. We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Leandro Miguel,

Thanks for waiting patiently. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Ramesh,

can u please let me know that my profil is approved or not. or how can I know on my profile that is that approved or not 

Hi Sunil,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please check out the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

Does my profile is approved or not now?PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Hi Fahad,

Yes your profile is approved as well and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

How can i tell that my account has been approved yet or not?

Hi Nahid,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, can I know if my profile is approved or not? I am wondering especially because I am 15 years old and there is only one answer about under 18 freelancers. The answer said that there are exceptions but most are above 18. So I was wondering if I can start to do projects for clients.

Hi Pramodh,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Please Confirm Wheteher My Account is approved or not....

Hi Anoop, Subhrajyoti, and Kent Jude,

Your profiles were accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have been on this platform for years and never had an issue, when i went inactive and then you reactivated it i just wonder if i need to submit license again?

Hello Sir, 

Could you please tell me, my Upwork profile is approved or not. I did'nt receive any email.

Best Regards

Muhammad Ali

Hi,

Please let me know if my profile is approved or not as I haven't received any email from Upwork.

Many Thanks,

Preeti

Hi Preeti,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi guys, would it be alright if you check if my profile is approved as well? Thanks.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joseph Paulo,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi guys, Is my profile is accepted or approved ?? How i can checked that ??

Thanks

Hi Aqib,

I checked your account and it looks like your profile was accepted! If you want some advice on getting started, feel free to check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks! 

~Andrea
Upwork
ogasodje
Community Member

Hello, please I need to confirm if my account has been approved by Upwork

Hi Victory,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I want to know if my profile is already approved. Thanks in advance!

Hi Earven Jhon

Yes, your profile is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to start bidding on projects in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check out these threads - Getting Started on Upwork, and Hiring Headquarters; where you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ejhon09
Community Member

Thanks Luiggi!

Have a great day!

Hello I need to know if my account has been approved

Can I know whether my profile is approved or not?

please review my profile is it approved or not. please

Hi Meri,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,
Is my profile approved?
Thanks

Hi Nadim,

Yes, your profile was approved! 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Is my profile approved??

Hi Naureen and Syed,

Welcome to Upwork! I checked and can confirm that both of your profiles were approved. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Goran,
Can you check if my profile has also gotten approval or not?

Hi Iqra,

I checked your account, and your profile has been approved. Please check out the freelancer resources here to help you get started. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I just recently finished and applied for my profile on Upwork; how can I tell if my profile has been approved?

Regards,

Rajendra Nimkar

Hi Rajendra,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

How can i know my account is approved or not?

Hi Samran,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths