cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
701 of 4,637

Hi Ajitha,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ajitha T Member Since: Oct 13, 2018
702 of 4,637

Hi Bojan,

I clicked on 'Review Application' earlier and now as well. Got a msg "

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."

Will you be able to check?

Thanks

Ajitha

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
703 of 4,637

Hi Ajitha, Asad, and Saba Naseem,

I'll go ahead and ask the team to look in both your accounts. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Haris H Member Since: Dec 18, 2016
704 of 4,637

I would like to know if my profile has been approved....?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
705 of 4,637

Hi Haris,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding if you have selected one of our our membership plan. If not, please go to Settings > Membership&Connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ciara P Member Since: Oct 16, 2018
706 of 4,637
Hello,

I really want to start working as a freelancer but have not received notification of an approval or rejected profile yet and it’s been 24hrs.
Highlighted
707 of 4,637

Hi Ciara,

I checked and your profile was accepted! You have already selected a membership plan and you may start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ciara P Member Since: Oct 16, 2018
708 of 4,637
Great! Thank you so much!! Do you know if most of the jobs are work from home opportunities or will they vary? Just trying to get a feel so I can make sure I’m utilizing my connects efficiently.
Highlighted
Hassan S Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
709 of 4,637

Hello.

Posting to ask if my profile is accepted or not? Thanks.

Highlighted
710 of 4,637

Hi Hassan,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. Please read this help article for more information on how to create 100% complete profile on Upwork and this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS