cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7141 of 7,794

Hi Ahmed,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
kazutada
Kazutada M Member Since: Jan 24, 2020
7142 of 7,794

Hi,

Is my account approved already? Thank you.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7143 of 7,794

Hi Kazutada,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
abdelfattah-taha
Abdelfattah T Member Since: Jan 25, 2020
7144 of 7,794
I wonder to see if my account was accepted .. I think that I can add value to upwork ..
djondinium
7145 of 7,794

Hi Abdelfattah,

I checked your account and can see that you have recently submitted it for the team's review. Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
abdelfattah-taha
Abdelfattah T Member Since: Jan 25, 2020
7146 of 7,794

Thanks Alexandar ; I appreciate your fast response .. Actually I have registered since earlier but due to forgetton password my account seems to be reset like it appears only registered today..
This is my inestagram
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

djondinium
7147 of 7,794

Hi Abdelfattah, and Ammad,

Abdelfattah, your account registration started a while ago, but you submit it for review just recently. If you have further questions, feel free to follow up.

Ammad, I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
amin-muqaddim
Amin M Member Since: Jan 25, 2020
7148 of 7,794

Hello, How do I know if my profile has been approved and verdified?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7149 of 7,794

Hi Amin,

I checked, and I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please read through the freelancer resources we have compiled on this thread to help you get started. If you need any assistance, please let us know. We're here to help. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
amin-muqaddim
Amin M Member Since: Jan 25, 2020
7150 of 7,794
Thanks for confirmation Joanne. When can I have a 'Verified' mark on my profile which is a Blue Tick.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS