cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Ace Contributor
Saeed A Member Since: Aug 28, 2018
721 of 2,374

Upwork usually sends you an email within 24 hours once you submit the application. Check you home page to view the status of your account approval. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
722 of 2,374

Hi Reim,

Your profile is accepted and you can start bidding on jobs, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
David A Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
723 of 2,374

I have written a profile. But I find no option to submit. Please help.

I am David **Edited for Community Guidelines** in case this info doesn't show up here. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
724 of 2,374

Hi David,

I just checked your account and I can see the Review Application button at the bottom of the page, you need to click it in order for your application to be submitted for a review. If you`re experiencing any other problems let me know, thank you.

Untitled
David A Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
725 of 2,374
Ah, great. Thank you.

I thought that was for me to review what I’ve written before submission!
I have reviewed it plenty.
So do I await notification of being accepted? How does that happen?

Dave
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
726 of 2,374

Hi David,

It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zain N Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
727 of 2,374

Hello, I am new to upwork and created my profile but my browser keeps redirecting me to 'Create profile' when i click submit for review and I cannot get past this page. It has been 4 days already.Please help

728 of 2,374

Hi Zain,

I just checked this for you and I wasn't able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser to log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zain N Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
729 of 2,374

I have tried with another browser too but when I click review application it reloads that page. I don't even get an email of my application submission.

730 of 2,374

Hi Zain,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via email and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS