cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

silverkent
Silver Kenneth T Member Since: Sep 16, 2020
7501 of 7,721

Hello Sir Goran,

Thank you so much for your quick response Sir, I am so glad to hear that. I'll purchase more connects so I'll be able to start sending proposals. 

Once again thank you so much!

Stay safe!

Regards,

Silver Kenneth

arslan43711
Muhammad A Member Since: Sep 17, 2020
7502 of 7,721

Hi, I have registered on Upwork recently how can I check if my account is approved or not.

Regards 

Muhammad Arslan 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7503 of 7,721

Hi Muhammad,

Yes your profile is approved and can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
sainesh
Sainesh N Member Since: Jul 4, 2018
7504 of 7,721

Hey,

I am a little confused whether my profile is under review or has been accepted. Can you please tell me whether it is approved or not. 

Regards,

Sainesh Nakra

safiaadeel
Safia A Member Since: Sep 19, 2020
7505 of 7,721

Hello,

I would like to know if my profile has been approved or not?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
7506 of 7,721

Hi Safia,

I can see that your profile has been approved and you can start submitting proposals in the marketplace! You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
bertjuanengo
Willbert J Member Since: Sep 23, 2020
7507 of 7,721
I'd like to ask if my profile is approved? Thank you!
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7508 of 7,721

Hi Willbert, and Shahadat,

I checked and can confirm that both of your accounts were accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
katerina9
Katerina S Member Since: Sep 24, 2020
7509 of 7,721

Hi Team,

I have recently submitted my profile and in about 24h I spot the warning flash in my account: 

"Your profile was not accepted

Unfortunately we were not able to accept the profile you submitted. Please check the messages you received from our support team for more information.

If you would like, you may edit your profile and then resubmit it for another review."

The point is that there is no messages from support team in my inbox neither in My Account Requests page. How do I know the reason why my profile was not accepted and how can I adjust it to resubmit further?

Thanks for help!

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
7510 of 7,721

Hi Katerina,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with your account. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS