cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7881 of 8,246

Hi Artem,

Just to confirm, you`re referring to your freelancer profile membership plan? If yes, since you`re an exclusive member of the agency you can only send proposals under the agency and use the connects of the agency.

In order to be able to send proposals as an independent freelancer, your status will need to be changed to a non-exclusive member. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ilisovich
Ivan L Member Since: Jul 27, 2020
7882 of 8,246

Hi!  I'm wondering why my account has been marked as not accepted when it was approved a few weeks ago; I'm not getting any messages explaining what the problem is when I resubmit my profile.

Thanks!

Ivan

filip_kantar
Filip K Member Since: Sep 20, 2018
7883 of 8,246

Hi,

Should I wait for my account to be approved before I purchase membership?

Filip

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7884 of 8,246

Hi Filip,

Your account was already accepted. Feel free to start bidding on projects and upgrade your membership plan. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork
_ace_ii
Faruq A Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
7885 of 8,246

Hello,

Please I would like to know if my profile has been approved.

khanzzyyy
Yousuf K Member Since: Jul 30, 2020
7886 of 8,246

can you please tell is my profile is approved or not . thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7887 of 8,246

Hi Yousuf,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
74cd455b
Roman A Member Since: Aug 3, 2020
7888 of 8,246

Hello Bojan,
Can you please check if my profile has been accepted. It has been more than two days since I have submitted my profile for review, but no reply has been received so far. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7889 of 8,246

Hi Roman, 

I can confirm your profile has been accepted and you should be able to send proposals to jobs now. Check out resources Vladimir put together in this post for some great tips on getting started on Upwork. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
ramshaa6
Ramsha A Member Since: Jul 28, 2020
7890 of 8,246

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS