cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Imran T Member Since: Dec 7, 2018
781 of 3,310

Please check my profile is accepted by upwork or not ...plz tell me 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
782 of 3,310

Hi Imran,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hash D Member Since: Dec 8, 2018
783 of 3,310

I recieved a mail from upwork that my profile is approved...but here it is showing that your profile is not approved and requires 24 hours to approve...

can anyone give a solution??

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
784 of 3,310

Hi Hash, 

I'll go ahead and follow up your account with the team handling profile reviews. I apologise for the inconvenience.

-Avery
Untitled
Rayyan Z Member Since: Aug 26, 2018
785 of 3,310

how do i know that my profile is approved on upwork

Community Guru
Vivek K Member Since: May 28, 2016
786 of 3,310

I am not a freelancer so do not know how the freelancer board does look like, so cannot tell you how can you look for the said information.

But as a client when I click on your profile. There is a  Hire Now button and a search for you name does return your profile among search results, so you profile seems to be an approved one.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
787 of 3,310

Hi Rayyan,

You will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to confirm the status of your profile approval. Upon checking, I see that your account has already been approved. You may now start sending your proposals. Also, please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Gianguido S Member Since: Dec 10, 2018
788 of 3,310

Hello everybody!

I just finished my Upwork profile, and last time I tried I got bumped 4 times because there were already lots and lots of developers available.

Instead, I can now already submit proposals and there was no profile vetting waiting time.

Is my profile now good enough or the vetting time has been abolished? Can I start sending proposals?

Thanks!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
789 of 3,310

Hi Gianguido,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs. Feel free to check out this thread to learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
Savita K Member Since: Dec 10, 2018
790 of 3,310
Hi i am Savita. I am graphic designer
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS