cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Awais F Member Since: Mar 31, 2018
71 of 547

Hello Upwork support

I am trying to send proposals but i am unable to do so this message always show up

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

Please try again or contact support.

i just want to know if my profile is is approved or not? any help regarding my issue would be really appriciated thanks.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
72 of 547

Hi Awais,

I can confirm your profile is approved. Please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and you should be able to submit a proposal. Please follow up with a confirmation afterwards.

Josh F Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
73 of 547
I need to know if my profile was approved can someone help me with this?
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
74 of 547

Hi Josh,

Your profile has been accepted, congrats! Just click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects. Happy Upworking!

~Nina
Untitled
Al Evnun N Member Since: Nov 27, 2017
75 of 547

I am new on upwork. can you check that my id is really appropriate on upwork ? I have not yet received any email yet regarding on this.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
76 of 547

Hi Al Evnun,

Please revise your profile title and include your core skills there, and update your profile overview by including information about your skills, experience and the services you're offering.

Nahidul R Member Since: Dec 28, 2017
77 of 547

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
78 of 547

Hi Nahidul, 

I checked your account and it looks like your profile has already been approved.

Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Nahidul R Member Since: Dec 28, 2017
79 of 547

tnx....

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
80 of 547

Avery O wrote:

Hi Nahidul, 

I checked your account and it looks like your profile has already been approved.

Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Avery, I sent you a PM about this profile. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS