🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
11dbe477
Community Member

Thank you Luiggi for your response. Kindly guide me how can I verify my account?

Hi Samran, 

Thank you for following up. I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. I would like to clarify that only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Nikola
Upwork

hi, I want to Know weather my Profile is Approved ot not 

Hi Goran,

I have just sumitted my profile for approval. May I know how to check if my profile is approved?

Hi Phirum,

I checked your account, and your profile has already been approved. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks Joanne

is my profile approved ??

Hi Noor,

I checked and it looks like your profile was already accepted. Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Is My Account Approved Please Help ME Check It OUt

Hi Trush,

checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, 

Has my profile been approved? I don't know if I can apply for work yet.

Katie

Hi Katie,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please I would like to know if my upwork account has been approved

Hi Success,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, wanted to know if my profile has been approved. I didn't get any email confirmation, I am able to see connects and probably submit. Thanks in advance! 

Hi Meludy,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,  I'm not sure if my account has been approved on Upwork? I never got any email. Can you advise?

Hi Manpreet,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I want know if my account have been approved

Hi Agbai,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

Can you check if my profile is approved too. I recently gave my application but haven't got any email yet.

Hi Ali,

Your profile is approved as well and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

May I know my profile is approved or not?

Hello Touqeer,

Thank you for your message. I'm pleased to inform you that your profile is already accepted. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

waiting for your feedback.

Hi Nathiya,

I checked and your profile was approved! For help getting started, check this Community post as it has many great articles to help you boost your career on Upwork.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Soptak,

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

will you please tell me whether my profile is approved or not because it is not showing resubmit profile option.

Hi Hamza and Yieshael,

Your profiles are approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi can you also check if my account is apporved? Thank you 🙂

Hi Robert Ryan,

I can also confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I also want to know my status of account is it approved or not?

Hi Devender,

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Congratulations your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs. I have checked. Let's enjoy bidding 

Hi there,

I hope this email finds you well.

would you kindly let me know if my account profile has been approved or otherwise?

ahmadadnan94 https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~01ccb8ebb232082bac

Regards: Adnan Ahmad

Hi Adnan,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks

Hi Goran, Can you please confirm the status of my profile? Is it approved or under review?

Hi Asma!

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check resources in this post to help you get started.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths