cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

f2d98df7
Yasmine J Member Since: Dec 10, 2020
8071 of 8,246
Hi!

I would like to know if my Upwork profile has been accepted. I finished updating it and submitted it.
salima-noorani
Ace Contributor
Salima N Member Since: Aug 13, 2020
8072 of 8,246

Yasmine J wrote:
Hi!

I would like to know if my Upwork profile has been accepted. I finished updating it and submitted it.

Hi Yasmine,

Upwork takes 24 hours to review and accept your profile. They notify you via email.

You said you have updated it. If your profile has already been accepted once and you have only updated it then there is no need for re-acceptance.

I can view your profile. Here is the link to your profile.

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~01e22870c0dbbcb1c1/

mehtamukul
Mukul M Member Since: Jan 10, 2021
8073 of 8,246

Hi!

I would like to know if my Upwork profile has been accepted. I finished updating it and submitted it but I have not yet received any form of notification yet.

salima-noorani
Ace Contributor
Salima N Member Since: Aug 13, 2020
8074 of 8,246

Mukul M wrote:

Hi!

I would like to know if my Upwork profile has been accepted. I finished updating it and submitted it but I have not yet received any form of notification yet.

Hi Mukul,

As far as I know, once submitted, it typically takes 24 hours to review your application and Upwork will notify you via email if your application is approved or declined. 

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
8075 of 8,246

Hi Mukul and Yasmine,

Welcome to Upwork! I checked and it looks like your accounts have already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Nikola

Untitled
janette_crezyl
Janette Crezyl P Member Since: Aug 2, 2017
8076 of 8,246
Hi,

I would like to ask if my account is approved?

Thanks
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
8077 of 8,246

Hi Janette,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
79214a20
Kerem Suha M Member Since: Jan 17, 2021
8078 of 8,246

Hi Aleksandar,

I'm not sure my profile is accepted. Can you look for me as well? Thanks.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
8079 of 8,246

Hi Kerem,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm that your profile is already approved. Welcome to Upwork.

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola

Untitled
b0ec08d5
Skerdi K Member Since: Jan 20, 2021
8080 of 8,246

Is my profile approved?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS