cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Community Guru
Vivek K Member Since: May 28, 2016
811 of 3,218

Omar

I can see Hire Now button on your Profile. That means your profile has been approved and clients can hire you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
812 of 3,218

Hi Omar,

Vivek is correct, your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals. Thank you.

Untitled
Rajendra S Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
813 of 3,218

I created and updated my profile details in full. 

Now it is showing a button to Review and one more to ''Create a client account instead'.

Being known that it takes 24 hours for the profile to get approved I would like to know if anything else like pressing Çreate A client account instead has to be pressed or no.

The momement I login it takes me directly to this place.

Lastly can I create multiple profiles, eg. One for typing work and one for sotware developer etc.

814 of 3,218

Hi Rajendra,

I would strongly suggest to close one of your accounts as having more than one is a serious violation of our TOS.

Regarding your account status, you still haven't submitted your application for a review. If you`re ready please go to the bottom of your home page and click on Review Application. The review process can take up to 24 hours and once it is finished our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Rajendra S Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
815 of 3,218
Correction Sir. I have not created multiple accounts but wanted to know
what to do in case I want to take up jobs in different categories.

##- Pleasepe your reply above this line -##
816 of 3,218

Hi Rajendra,

Feel free to list your skills on your profile as you can add up to 10 skills and you can bid on jobs from different industries. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Reim M Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
817 of 3,218

Hi, I signed up for upwork about 2 weeks ago and was wondering if my profile has been approved or not?

Ace Contributor
Saeed A Member Since: Aug 28, 2018
818 of 3,218

Upwork usually sends you an email within 24 hours once you submit the application. Check you home page to view the status of your account approval. 

819 of 3,218

Hi Reim,

Your profile is accepted and you can start bidding on jobs, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
David A Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
820 of 3,218

I have written a profile. But I find no option to submit. Please help.

I am David **Edited for Community Guidelines** in case this info doesn't show up here. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS