cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8411 of 8,474

Hi Jayasree,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
hibaqureshy
Hiba Q Member Since: Jun 10, 2021
8412 of 8,474
How do I came to know that my profile is approved or not. It has been more than 24 hrs since I made my profile but didn't recieve any confirmation mail yet.
rhnafees
Rana Hassan N Member Since: Jan 30, 2018
8413 of 8,474

Hello Up-work Team, Greetings
how can I know if my profile is approved or not.
Kindly confirm.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
8414 of 8,474

Hi Rana,

Yes, I can confirm your profile is now accepted. Feel free to start bidding on projects in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork as well as our Resource Center; where you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
hussainaslam
Hussain A Member Since: Jun 27, 2021
8415 of 8,474

I created my profile today on June 27th a while ago. I selected Submit profile and I can now find jobs and everything but I'm not sure how to see if I'm approved? I don't have any email from Upwork. Where can I see it in the settings? How do I know my profile is approved?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
8416 of 8,474

Hi Hussain, Youssef and Yasmine,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm that your accounts are approved. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this help article to help you get started on Upwork as a freelancer. You can find more articles on this page

Regarding Yasmine's question about the verification status. I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. Please know that only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

Edited to add information: 

You are free to send proposals even if you don't have a verification badge on your profile. You can find more information here

~ Nikola

Untitled
behruzggl
Behruz B Member Since: Jul 3, 2021
8417 of 8,474

Re: How do I know my profile is approved?

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
8418 of 8,474

Hello Behruz,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Untitled
youssefjad
Youssef K Member Since: Jun 27, 2021
8419 of 8,474

hussain1492
Syed H Member Since: Jul 4, 2021
8420 of 8,474

Dear Upwork team,

I recieved an email stating that "You are off to a great start"

1. Does that mean my profile is approved

2. If yes than why don't you say that "Congratulations your profile is approved"