cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
881 of 2,566

Hi Minran, 

I'll share your account with the team so that they can proceed with reviewing your profile.

-Avery
Untitled
Jennifer L Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
882 of 2,566

Hello.

I am new to up work and have started to create my profile just today. The problem I am facing currently is that even though I have filled out ALL of the things on the 'create profile' page, it still just stay on a 'create profile' page. How do I get it to get approved? Do I just need to save and wait for the approval?? I am not sure what to do next. Please help. Thanks.

+) I have figured out that my profile is currently in draft mode. So the question would be how do I complete my profile? Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
883 of 2,566

Hi Jennifer,

If you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application button. Our review process can take up to 24 hours and once completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Kim B Member Since: Jan 17, 2019
884 of 2,566

Hey, I am trying to create an Upwork freelancer account, but I am unable to progress past the "create your profile" page. I have completed all the sections & the only option to move forward appears to be "review application" option,  but pressing it just reloads the page. Can anyone assist? Thanks. 

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
885 of 2,566

Kim B wrote:

Hey, I am trying to create an Upwork freelancer account, but I am unable to progress past the "create your profile" page. I have completed all the sections & the only option to move forward appears to be "review application" option,  but pressing it just reloads the page. Can anyone assist? Thanks. 

It could be your profile pic. It has to be of you, not some child or avatar etc. Also, you only seem to have completed the skills section. 

886 of 2,566

Hi Kim,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to submit your application for a review. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Anna Z Member Since: Jan 17, 2019
887 of 2,566

Hello everybody! I have created account, but I can't start working through it. Can you help me with that, please?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
888 of 2,566

Anna Z wrote:

Hello everybody! I have created account, but I can't start working through it. Can you help me with that, please?

Your profile has probably not been approved, it is very sparse...

No portfolio, no work history, barely any overview, educational history questionable (at best)

889 of 2,566

Hi Anna, 

You still haven't submitted your application for a review, once you`re ready please click on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

Untitled
Rita P Member Since: Jan 17, 2019
890 of 2,566

Same thing! I have this Upwork account but I'm still waiting for the approval :\ 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS