cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Danielle D Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
81 of 2,819
How can I tell if mine has been approved?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
82 of 2,819

Hi Danielle,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Danielle D Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
83 of 2,819
Hi, what other fields are there to include? It seems everytime I update something on my profile I have to re-enter my city but everything else stays the same. Also, I don’t see a field to list “skills” only previous employment and overview. Do we not get to list skills anymore or am I missing something?
Muhammad Anas B Member Since: Apr 5, 2019
84 of 2,819

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and i a able to send proposal?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
85 of 2,819

Hi Muhammad Anas.

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start biding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad F Member Since: Dec 18, 2018
86 of 2,819

Hi! Please let me know if my profile on Upwork is approved.

Thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
87 of 2,819

Hi Sandro and Muhammad,

I checked and I can confirm that your account has been accepted. You may now start submitting proposals. Please check this thread to help you get started on Upwork, and if you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Mercy I Member Since: Apr 21, 2019
88 of 2,819
Pls i will like to know if my account has been rejected or approved
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
89 of 2,819

Hi Mercy, 

I have followed up your account with the team handling the profile reviews so that they can proceed with reviewing your profile. I apologise if this has casued you any inconvenience.

-Avery
Untitled
Marvin G Member Since: May 30, 2019
90 of 2,819
May I know if my account is approve already?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS