cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Muhammad B Member Since: Feb 22, 2018
921 of 6,676

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
922 of 6,676

Hi Muhammad,

Welcome to Upwork! Yes, your profile is accepted, as you have already selected a membership plan feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kanwar F Member Since: Jan 21, 2018
923 of 6,676

Hi,

How can i know that my profile is approved or not?

Highlighted
924 of 6,676

Hi Kanwar,

Yes, your profile is accepted and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Thomas K Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
925 of 6,676

Hi Bojan,

Please could you le me know if my applicaion was successful and whether i am approved or not?

Kind Regards
Tom

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
926 of 6,676

Hi Thomas,

Yes, your application was approved. You will need to chose one of our Basic or Plus membership plan. Please go to Settings > Membership & Connects and select a plan in order to be able to start bidding on projects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Lucas C Member Since: Sep 25, 2018
927 of 6,676

Its been over 48 hours and my account hasnt been approved. When will it be approved?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
928 of 6,676

Hi Lucas,

Let me follow up with the team about the status of your profile and we'll have it updated. Meanwhile, feel free to update your profile with more information about your previous employment history, add some portfolio items and tests.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Anastasios Filippo K Member Since: Sep 26, 2018
929 of 6,676

Hello Upwork,

I am new to the website and today i completed my profile. I had an e-mail response stating "Your profile is live", does this mean that my Upwork profile is approved? 

Thank you in advance

Highlighted
930 of 6,676

Hi Anastasios Filippos,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted and you have already selected a membership plan! Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS