cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Gandhi S Member Since: Nov 8, 2017
941 of 6,713
Spoiler
Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and  i a able to send proposal??
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
942 of 6,713

Hi Gandhi,

Your profile has been approved and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Brian K Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
943 of 6,713

Good day! I am curious what the next steps are to understand if my account has been approved or not? Best

Highlighted
sadae d Member Since: Sep 13, 2015
944 of 6,713

I believe that you willl get an email notifying you whether or not your account was approved and if so, the steps you'd need to take after.

Check your email.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
945 of 6,713

Hi Brian,

I checked and your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Lisa S Member Since: May 15, 2018
946 of 6,713

Hi there,

How can I see if my account was approved?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
947 of 6,713

Hi Lisa,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Lisa S Member Since: May 15, 2018
948 of 6,713

Hi Joanne Marie,

Thank you.

Lisa

Highlighted
Irina C Member Since: Oct 5, 2018
949 of 6,713
Hello! May I know if my profile has been approved? Thank you!
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
950 of 6,713

Hi Irina,

I checked and it doesn't look like you have submitted your profile for review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, review the information you added, then click Review Application button at the bottom and further proceed.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled