cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Sally A Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
951 of 2,825
I changed my brower but still cannot it to work on my address line. Please help.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
952 of 2,825

Hi Sally,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via email to assist you further. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Venkatasubramani O Member Since: Jan 20, 2019
953 of 2,825

Hi

My profile is not approved, can you help me

login credential : **Edited for community guidelines**

Thanks,

Venkat

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
954 of 2,825

Venkatasubramani O wrote:

My profile is not approved, can you help me

Every day 10.000 people try to joing Upwork.

98% are rejected, and most of the ones who are accepted, never win a single job.

Unfortunately you don't have any skill that would enable you to find work on Upwork, there are literally hundreds of thousands of Data Entry people already.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
955 of 2,825

Hi Venkatasubramani,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Megan V Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
956 of 2,825

Hi, I have the same problem. My profile has not been approved yet. I applied a week or two ago. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
957 of 2,825

Hi Megan,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

Untitled
Anna W Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
958 of 2,825
Hello,

I have my profile approved but it still says "Your profile has not yet been approved".
Can you assist me?

Thank you
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
959 of 2,825

Hi Anna,

Your profile is currently under review, please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Omar A Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
960 of 2,825

Hi everyone, hope you are doing okey.

So I've just created my acccount yesterday and set everything, but i did not get approved yet ? is this normal or do I need to do any more steps or anything ? thanks in advance

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS