cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Md Irfan H Member Since: Jul 4, 2017
1 of 9

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 9

Your profile will not be approved. You have plagerized another Upworker's profile. You're not a native English Speaker. 

Everything on your profile has to be true. You can't just copy someone else's stuff and call it your own. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Highlighted
3 of 9

what can i do Now?

Please help me.

Highlighted
Community Guru
4 of 9

No one can help you. You have to market your skills in your own way. You can't copy from someone else. If you really have these skills and you're serious about working here, you need to put everything in your own words.  

This is a tough world to get started in and clients can pick out fakes within seconds of seeing a profile. They see one thing that's off or untrue they are moving on to the next person. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Highlighted
5 of 9

I changed my settings and provide the exact information about me

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 9

@Md Irfan H wrote:

I changed my settings and provide the exact information about me

You forgot to fix: "English: Native or Bilingual" (it's clearly nowhere near that!)

Highlighted
7 of 9

Now my Upwork ID will be approved?

Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 9

I can't tell you 100% it will be approved, but being honest about your skills helps a lot. 

Highlighted
9 of 9

Thanks For your Help...........