🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I log in without "Continue with Googl...
Page options
iss7gli7
Community Member

How can I log in without "Continue with Google"?

Hello.

At the start, I registered by the button "Continue with Google". And after that site requested a password for the new account. It all done. The site requested a password when I enter settings, and it works.

And now I can't log in just by username-password. When I try to enter a username or email, the site always says, "This email address uses Google Sign-In" without other variants on any browser and any device.

But I want to log in from another device where I don't wish to enter a password from my email, only a password of Upwork. But it does not allow.

How can I log in by just username?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Victor,

You can go to Settings > Connected Services and disconnect your Google account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Victor,

You can go to Settings > Connected Services and disconnect your Google account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
iss7gli7
Community Member

Thank you very much, now everything is ok.

Now, I see that without connected services, log-in is more straightforward. Because when I opened Upwork with the stored password, I jump immediately to my profile. But with connected services at the beginning, the site requested connection pop-up authentification (maybe because I have two username of Google).

Can I say here another suggestion? On the site Upwork in the profile editor, there is an excellent spell checker. As I understand, it is the Grammarly with a premium. Even here on the forum, not such good (if I understand correctly). It will be comfortable if your programmer adjusts that spell checker to the forum.

Hi Victor,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I'll pass this along to the appropriate team.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths