🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I verify my phone number?
Page options
jin_zhou
Community Member

How can I verify my phone number?

I have seen some profiles with phone verified.

How can I do this? I cannot find way to do this right now.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jin,

Note that not everyone is required to verify their phone number and I'll pm you more information about this process.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jin,

Note that not everyone is required to verify their phone number and I'll pm you more information about this process.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi, Vladimir. Thanks.

I sent pm to you. I want to follow this process.

Hey, I want to verify my phone number also please ?

Hello Mahbub,

We have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly.

Untitled

I am also having this problem. I cannot get past verify phone number page in app.

Hi Carmen,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Please PM me as well the procedure, Thanks.

Hi Syed,

The phone verification feature used to be available to all freelancers, but not anymore. If in case you are required to do, you will be notified by our team. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi I'm new here as well (found this thread) and can't verify my number either. Says it already exists with another account. This is my only account.

Im attaching a screengrab.

Could use some help please.

Thanks

John

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi John,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your phone number verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Everyone,

Can I also ask if I am able to get a verified phone number on my profile with a check on it? Thanks.

Hi Shera Lou,

We used to offer phone verification at freelancers' request and some freelancers who completed it then may still have legacy badges. However, we don't offer this process at the freelancers' request anymore. We do offer the ID verification badge currently and see that you have already gotten it.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Anees,

Please add your phone number in the following format:

(country code) (space) phone number, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
pepatranslations
Community Member

Hello,

Thanks for the answers. I'd also like to verify my phone number... could you post instructions on how to do this here (I guess many more people will have the same question).

Thanks!

Hi Katrin,

While phone verification used to be a feature available for all freelancers, it's not available anymore. If any verification is necessary for your profile in the future, the team will inform you. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
c130cfb1
Community Member

that not everyone is required to verify their phone number and I'll pm you more information about this process.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths