🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can get upwrok Preferred Qualification
Page options
rupareliya-sandy
Community Member

How can get upwrok Preferred Qualification

I am new in upwork and I am asp.net developer but I don't found any job without Preferred Qualification, I don't have any way to apply job which is in my knowledge are , please help ! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Sandeep R wrote:

I don't have any way to apply job which is in my knowledge are , please help ! 

Those are "preferences" and not "requirements."

Apply anyway and make sure your proposal, cover letter etc are excellent.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

@Sandeep R wrote:

I don't have any way to apply job which is in my knowledge are , please help ! 

Those are "preferences" and not "requirements."

Apply anyway and make sure your proposal, cover letter etc are excellent.

JoanneP

Hi Sandeep,

Petra is correct. You may also want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ Joanne
Upwork

if I will apply on job which has prefered qualification and do not matching my profile then upwork will suspend my account ?

Hi Sandeep,

Upwork won't suspend your account for sending a proposal to a job where you do not meet the preferred qualifications. However it would still be a good idea to follow the advice shared by other posters, about writing great proposals and being certain of your ability to complete the job successfully.

~Nina
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths