🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can i change my name before submitting a ...
Page options
b7bb1fa2
Community Member

How can i change my name before submitting a profile for verification?

Hello there. I'm new one here, just have registered here with my Google account and now it shows not my real name but the nickname from my Google account. I know that i have to use my real name here but how can i change it? There is no any options to do this. When i press the Edit button near my current name, i can edit only my title and hourly rate but not my name! Please help me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

I checked this or you and it looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Submit Profile at the bottom of the page. Afterwards, you will be able to update your name by going to Settings and using the edit button. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

I checked this or you and it looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Submit Profile at the bottom of the page. Afterwards, you will be able to update your name by going to Settings and using the edit button. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths