🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can we shift (Or is it possible to shift?
Page options
spehilwani
Community Member

How can we shift (Or is it possible to shift?

Hello Upwork Team,

Need your help to know more regarding upwork policies with below example : 

We have an agency name Brand A (for example) with 25 team members upwork profiles, 100 active running upwork contracts (both hourly and fixed price) and now, If we (our all 25 team members) want to join with another exiting upwork agency name Brand B (for example) then, 

Q 1) How can we shift (Or is it possible to shift?) all existing 25 team members profiles, their active 100 active running upwork contracts (with out ending the current contracts) into the agency name Brand B from Brand A?

Q 2) Also, if both we and/or our client end the existing client's contract name "Contract for brand A" (for example) on our team member profile name "P" (for example) with past billing of over $10,000 and ask our same existing client to create new contract "Contract for brand B" (for example) on same our upwork profile "P" but under agency Brand B, what will be the upwork fee? Is it 5%, 10% or 20 %. 

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shweta,

1, All of the contracts will need to be closed and then the clients will need to hire the freelancers under the new agency.

2. The fee will under the new agency will start from 20%.

2 agencies are two different profiles and that is why everything will be reset and you can't transfer past contracts/feedbacks, earnings, sliding fees ect. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Greetings Team Upwork! This post was usefull but my question is a little bit different!
I have some contracts going on my profile, but now I want to shift to agency profile and attach more freelancers with me:
1- Will my contracts be effected in any way doing so If yes Please suggest any possible way.
2- If I attach other freelancers with my agency as non exclusive member will there proposals be withdrawn or not?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths