🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Best Proposal Write
Page options
7b378a30
Community Member

How can win first job?

How can win the first job?

Hello everyone.

I hope you all will be fine in a difficult time. I need your help to get to win the job. I create an Upwork profile at the start of 2020 and provide writing and proofreading service.

Still, I applied for 100+ jobs but only win no jobs still now. Kindly anyone guides me on what I should be doing best for winning the job.

I am trying every time to get knowledge on any platform but still no success.

I hope the Upwork community will help me and review my profile description.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
7b378a30
Community Member

Attractive and Best Proposal Write

I am WIX Website Desinger. But no getting the first job

Please Help me, How can write attractive and client's caching write a proposal. Please share  any best proposal sample  which you get any freelance and hire them as well as Please Guide me

7b378a30
Community Member

Hello everyone.

I hope you all will be fine in a difficult time. I need your help to get to win the job. I create an Upwork profile at the start of 2020 and provide writing and proofreading service.

Still, I applied for 100+ jobs but only win no jobs still now. Kindly anyone guides me on what I should be doing best for winning the job.

I am trying every time to get knowledge on any platform but still no success.

I hope the Upwork community will help me and review my profile description.

Thank you

NadaN
Staff
Staff

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for reaching out for help! I'm sorry to hear you've had a challenge to win a job, but here are some helpful tips to consider:

• Instead of spending a lot of time searching for projects and sending numerous proposals, it might help if you spend less time sending a lower number of proposals that have high quality. 

• Our research shows you’re more likely to have success with a custom-tailored proposal. Describe how you will meet each of the client's needs. This includes location, skills, language & communication abilities, past experience, education, and anything else the client notes that is important to them. If relevant, include links or attachments to samples from your portfolio. This shows the client you are capable of completing their project. You can also check this article about writing a successful cover letter.

• Having a marketable profile also plays a big role in receiving invites and offers! I took a look at your profile and your portfolio gives you the opportunity to show prospective clients real-life examples of your skills and expertise. To show the clients how you can help them, consider showcasing 4+ examples of your best, most recent work. Check out this article to learn about best practices for building a great portfolio.

• Also, add relevant detail to your employment history to help prospective clients understand your background. Some types of information you could include here are information about your duties, if you worked independently or with a team, and/or major accomplishments.

• Lastly, check out How to Get More Jobs on Upwork in 2021!

We hope this helps, please let us know if you have more questions!

Nadja

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths