🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do I change the privacy setting?
Page options
billg56
Community Member

How do I change the privacy setting?

My privacy setting is set to "private" but I don't remember changing it. How do I change it to public? One post said there is a drop-down menu, but not in my profile settings.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dmaster85
Community Member

Hey Bill. Let me try to help you find the the Visibility preference for your profile.

If you open the dropdown window right next to your name towards the upper right corner on your screen, you should find the Settings option.

Once you are in it, on the left side of the screen, you should find several options. There, it should be the Profile Settings option.

Then if you clicked on it, you should be able to identify the My Profile area and that's where you'll see the Visibility dropdown window. Open it and select the choice that best help your case.

Please, excuse my lack of artistic skills, my honest intention is to make my humble contribution as helpful as possible to you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dmaster85
Community Member

Hey Bill. Let me try to help you find the the Visibility preference for your profile.

If you open the dropdown window right next to your name towards the upper right corner on your screen, you should find the Settings option.

Once you are in it, on the left side of the screen, you should find several options. There, it should be the Profile Settings option.

Then if you clicked on it, you should be able to identify the My Profile area and that's where you'll see the Visibility dropdown window. Open it and select the choice that best help your case.

Please, excuse my lack of artistic skills, my honest intention is to make my humble contribution as helpful as possible to you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths