🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do I communicate with developer??
Page options
d5813b89
Community Member

How do I communicate with developer??

Hi, I had 9 people respnd to a Job.

A couple asked further questions but I can not see where I can message or respond back...HELP or I need to go to freelancer.

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your message. Click on the active job on your Dashboard and click 'Review Proposals'. Scroll down to find the list of Freelancers who applied to your job and click the 'Messages' button on each profile to contact the freelancer or agency. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep, I wish it was as easy as replying to you.;
I click on messages in Review Proposal and there is nowhere to send a message. There is a message that says I have to add my billing details before chatting to freelancer? ios that correct?

Hi Peter,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, Im having the same problem. There is no "message" option anywhere. Please advise

Hi Dominick,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I can see the option to send a message to Freelancers here.

To begin an interview message thread:

1. Go to Jobs › My Jobs and open the job post
  2. From Review Proposals click the Send Message button to contact the freelancer or agency

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end and we'll look further into that for you. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths