🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How do I contact Upwork support team?
Page options
donnuel
Community Member

How do I contact Upwork support team?

I want to contact Upwork support team, but it hasn't been possible.

I just get a message that the concern has been resolved without being able to chat with anyone.
7 REPLIES 7
prestonhunter
Community Member

You don't need to contact Upwork Customer Support directly.

You can ask your question right here.

I need to get the customer support team.

1. I want to know why my Plus membership was suspended.
2. A client opened a milestone without asking about my availability. I don't have time for the job, so I asked her to cancel the milestone. She said she doesn't have that option from her end. She is asking for the money with the escrow. I have asked her to contact support. The money is still there with the escrow and the due date has passed.

re: "A client opened a milestone without asking about my availability. I don't have time for the job, so I asked her to cancel the milestone. She said she doesn't have that option from her end. She is asking for the money with the escrow. I have asked her to contact support. The money is still there with the escrow and the due date has passed. "

You don't need to contact Upwork Customer Support about this.

All you need to do is CLOSE the contract yourself.

The money will be returned AUTOMATICALLY to the client within 5 business days.

Hi Emmanuel,

Regarding the issue with your Plus membership, we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
NikolaS

Hi Emmanuel,

You can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help you, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

As Preston already said, feel free to share more information about your concern here and we will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
donnuel
Community Member

I can't seem to find how to contact the customer support team. There's no option for that anywhere at all. The only thing I see is a feedback option. When I fill in the feedback information and send, it open a ticket that bears "solved" and ticket closed!
I don't understand why a ticket would have the status, "Solved" when no one interacted with me at all.
The feedback ticket is always assigned to  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Emmanuel I wrote:

I can't seem to find how to contact the customer support team. There's no option for that anywhere at all. The only thing I see is a feedback option. When I fill in the feedback information and send, it open a ticket that bears "solved" and ticket closed!
I don't understand why a ticket would have the status, "Solved" when no one interacted with me at all.
The feedback ticket is always assigned to  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Because it's not a support problem. It's a forum question to which you received an answer from Preston. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths