🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How do I edit my Saved Searches?
Page options
wer666
Community Member

How do I edit my Saved Searches?

And could you give an actual answer, without sending me to another topic?

And before giving me an answer, try to do it yourself.

20 REPLIES 20
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chyngyz,

Click on the three-dot icon in the right upper corner above the saved searches and there will be an option to edit them (screenshot for the reference ).

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
bbf8a780
Community Member

Found it on the home page

db51ff92
Community Member

Thank you for posting this with the SS - very helpful!

wer666
Community Member

and then?

Hi Chyngyz,

Thank you for following up. After you click on the "Edit Saved Searches" option you should be able to remove saved searches. Here is a screenshot for reference. Could you please let us know if you experience any issues on your end? 

If you do not see the option to edit saved searches please share a screenshot from your end and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
wer666
Community Member

Thanks for the answer. 

I can see how to delete my saved searches, but don't see how to edit and save them.

Hi Chyngyz,

Could you please share a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end so we could check and assist you further?

~Andrea
Upwork
wer666
Community Member

Just show me how to EXACTLY edit and save a search? Is that too complicated for you all?

Hi Chyngyz,

Bojan and Nikola have already shared some advice on how to edit saved searches in their posts. You can also find information on searching for jobs here, including how to save a search. 

I'm trying to determine if everything is working as designed on your end or if there is an issue preventing you from proceeding with this. A screenshot showing anything different from the examples shared in this thread or the instructions on the help article would help us determine that and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
esadr
Community Member

There is a bug, for a while now, that the save custom search button is missing.

That's why you can't make changes - because you can't save them.

wer666
Community Member

and no one is going to fix it?

esadr
Community Member
sheilakc1
Community Member

Was this bug ever fixed?  I don't see how to save a search either. 

esadr
Community Member

For me, everything has been working as expected for a long time now.

Hi Sheila, 

Thank you for your message. Yes! I can confirm that this issue has been resolved a while back. You should be able to save job posts by clicking the Save Job button here.  Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sheilakc1
Community Member

I'm not trying to save a specific job, I'm trying to:

• Find my list of saved job searches and then
  • Delete them or edit them. 

Thanks.  

Thank you for following up Sheila,

• You can find your Saved Jobs by going to Find Work> Saved Jobs. Once you have saved a search, the job feed that appears on your Find Work home page will match your saved search keywords and filters for that search. You can save more than one search, and you’ll be able to select the search you want to view in the options under Jobs you might like.
  • Keeping your saved filters up-to-date will help you make sure that your job leads match your current interests and skills. You can delete a saved search or edit your search criteria. You can follow the instructions given in this help article and learn more about how to manage your Saved Jobs.

~ Arjay
Upwork

All the previous threads on this topic are from years ago, and I know the platform has been updated since then.  

sheilakc1
Community Member

How do  you delete them?

EDIT:  Found it.  It's the hamburger menu next to Job Results...   Not very intuituve of a placement.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths