cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I edit the order of my employment history?

Virginia G Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
1 of 3

How do I edit the order of my employment history? In my freelancer profile, it looks like the employment history section is setup in order of the most recent start date. However, my strongest field experience is also the job I've held the longest with the oldest start date, so it ends up at the bottom... which means my potential clients have to click "more" to see it. How can I move it up to the top of my employment history list?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 3

Hi Virginia,

The employment history is arranged in chronological order based on the start date by design. There is no option to change the order of items in the employment history at the moment but we will share your feedback with the team.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ashlee N Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
3 of 3

I would also like to change the order of my work history. I have had a  full-time graphics position at the same company since 2010, but I have worked various freelance jobs since then. I am  still at my full-time employer, but it's hidden at the bottom of my list. If a client borwses my profile it will appear as if I've only had a few short-term freelance positions and not a 10- year career position. Any job positions a freelancer is currently in should appear at the top of the page.

Please advise! Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS