🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do I get a profile pic up on client accou...
Page options
1c853eb7
Community Member

How do I get a profile pic up on client account?

I’m new here and want to hire talent to copy edit my 1st book. I need to get a profile pic up so job seekers know they are reviewing a post from a real person!! I put a profile photo up on my google account and then have used that to sign in here. I was hoping it would transfer the pic over but it didn’t. I try just tapping on the Upwork photo frame in settings but it does nothing. I’ve been working on this via mobile platform and the app. Any tips appreciated! TY!
3 REPLIES 3
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Hannah,

If you're using the Upwork for Clients Mobile App, you can click on the round image in the upper left corner, go to Company Profile and then tap the pencil icon in the account section. On the next screen, you should be able to click and upload the image. 

If you're using browser version of the website, it would be on this page. Similar to above, you'll first need to tap the pencil icon and then click on the image to update it. 

In both cases for security reasons you may be asked to re-enter your password to access your Settings as that area of your account contains sensitive information. 

Let us know if that still doesn't work.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you so much for the information. Following said steps I was able to get far enough to click on the photo frame to upload my image. However I am having difficulty getting it to save. In the mobile app I’ve tried dozens of times in the past couple days. It keeps giving me an error message, “account info cant be updated. Try again later.” I tried in the browser version as well and the green save button is not responding at all. The white cancel button is responding. I’m unsure if there’s a issue on my end as I’m working on this from my mobile phone, or if some issues cropped up with functions of the site. Thanks in advance for any more guidance!!

Hi Hannah,

Could you please try to upload your image via computer and also make sure that the size of the image 250x250? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let us know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths