🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How do I get an invitation to take the Upwork...
Page options
bostonjimbob
Community Member

How do I get an invitation to take the Upwork Readiness Test?

I've read the page describing how to become a rising talent. https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent

The first requirement is to pass the Upwork Readiness Test. My question has to do specifically with this. How do I take the test? I created my account way back when Upwork was Odesk. At the time I wasn't serious about freelancing and didn't use the account much. I don't remember receiving an email with the link to the readiness test, I don't remember if I ever took the test at all. The welcome email I received when I first created the account is long gone by now. Recently I've started using the account again and I'm interested in taking the readiness test. How do I receive a link? Is it possible to request Upwork to resend the link?

11 REPLIES 11
petra_r
Community Member

You don't need a link

Go to Find Work > Tests

tests.jpg

Type in "Upwork"

Take the test.

test 2.jpg

I tried this and it says "0 TESTS FOUND"

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tricia, 

I've just checked your account and can see that the Upwork Readiness Test is available. Let me know if you are unable to access this page.

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.23.44 PM.png 

~ Avery
Upwork

Do you have to be approved before you take the test? If not, what's the link for the test as I cannot access anything until my profile is approved. 

Hi Petra, I have a similar situation where I created my account while ago and was not active for past 90 days and I would like to apply/get invited for the Rising Talent program. I created my account on Odesk or Elance days if not mistaken.

I have a 100% profile and done the readiness test, but unfortuneltaly dont meet the below criteria.

- Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

Any workournd for that or do you suggest creating a new account and migarting all my data and profile to the new account ?

Please kinldy advise

Thanks

Hi D P,

Please keep in mind that opening more than one account is a serious violation of our TOS. 

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, Thanks for the reply but the link does not answer my question.

I 'm not creating 02 accounts, I will migrate to a new account and close
the old account, otherwise I cant address the below requirement since I
have not been active on my old account over 90 days.

-- Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days--

Hi D P,

Freelancers are allowed to have only one account. The scenario you`re refering to is still a violation of our TOS.

Once you start sending proposals you will fulfill you will be considered as active. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

got it. Thank you
52bd614d
Community Member

Hey!

I opened the find work tab but dont found the upwork readiness option.

Hi Arsh,

Thank you for your message. You can use this link to complete to take the Upwork Readiness Test.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths