🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How do I get people to my profile . . .
Page options
rwaldrep
Community Member

How do I get people to my profile . . .

I'm relatively new to upwork and I constantly refine my profile. I've submitted 7 proposals so far but no one has viewed my profile. Is there any experienced Upwork user out there that could review my profile and give me a few pointers? I would appreciate the assistance. I'm assuming that you can use this post to link to my profile.

Thanks in advance . . .

2 REPLIES 2
robin_hyman
Community Member

Rohn W wrote:

I'm relatively new to upwork and I constantly refine my profile. I've submitted 7 proposals so far but no one has viewed my profile. Is there any experienced Upwork user out there that could review my profile and give me a few pointers? I would appreciate the assistance. I'm assuming that you can use this post to link to my profile.

Thanks in advance . . .

Welcome to Upwork!  You may have submitted 7 proposals, but that doesn't mean no one has viewed them or your profile.  The profile views numbers from the "My Stats" page refers to views coming from search.  

It can take months to land your first gig.  As a designer, you're a dime a dozen on this platform.  Many designers work around the globe asking for much less.  You have to show value (being an English speaker/writer is one).  You have to make your profile stand out.  The first two lines are what a client sees so make sure they are the best.  

Do a search for top rated graphic designers in the US.  Read their profiles and get an understanding of what it takes to be in their shoes.  

Be persistant and good luck!

Thanks for your input Robin!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths